So I was asked to do a WIP for Sons of Sanguinius - which really isn't a blood angels blog any more.
I have to say the quality of the blog is excellent, Venerable offfers some very interesting posts from lists to deployment idea's. Killswitch from Space Wolf Blog also posts a bit more diversity with lists - which I think is much needed on that blog, and ofcourse my new buddy Atriedies does some of the best tutorials on hobbying I think on the net - seriously, if you want any pasticard work in your army, look at his stuff he will inspire the hell out of you.
My first featured post is basically a bit more detailed - but the first half of my WIP post - the next half should be up soon featuring a bit more on the Ravenwing - I'll be post-adding them here as they go up there, saving me writing 2 different posts on the same thing!
Anyway, direct yourself over to
http://sanguinesons.blogspot.com/2011/03/deathwing-wip-army-in-5-weeks.html
And keep an eye out for some more stuff like ven's Dark Eldar I think he is starting, and a bit more on the Dark Angels from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment